Bateman Law Firm provides legal services for a broad array of Maritime related cases, including claims related to the Jones Act and others under the purview of General Maritime Law. If you’re hurt on or around a vessel, either offshore or on one of Louisiana’s numerous inland waterways, we’ll fight relentlessly for you and your family to get the results you deserve.
Maritime claims can relate to injuries sustained by workers while working in, on or around vessels, including deckhands, crew, seamen, mates, divers, longshoreman and other professions.
If you suffered an injury not related to vessels or waterways, we can help you with your Personal Injury claims as well.
Call us at (225) 766-8484 or Contact Us if you need help with any of the following:
- Jones Act claims
- River and inland waterway accidents
- Offshore platform or vessel injuries
- General maritime law
- Boat and watercraft accidents
- Barge and tugboat accidents
- Offshore and inland drilling accidents
- Dredging accidents
- Commercial fishing accidents
- Deckhand, crew or seaman injuries